Information pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
1. TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
When you use our services, you accept that our company collects some of your personal [nbsp] data. This page is intended to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it.
We treat two types of data:
- data provided by the user
- data collected automatically
– Data provided by the user
When you register, enter or reply to an announcement we ask you to provide us with some data that you need to use our service.
These are, for example, the data we ask for, mandatory or optional: [nbsp]
PRIVATE: name, surname, address, email address, telephone number
COMPANIES: company name, VAT number / social security number, contact name, address, email address, telephone number
Third party data
If you provide personal data of third parties, such as those of your family or friends, you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the related processing in the manner described by this statement.
Data of minors 16 years
If you are under the age of 16, you can not provide us with any personal data and in any case we do not assume any responsibility for any false statements that you provide. Should we notice the existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
– Data collected automatically
We collect the following data using the services you use:
- – technical data: for example IP address, type of browser, information on your computer, data on the current (approximate) position of the instrument you are using;
- – data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, visit the Cookies section.
USE OF COLLECTED DATA
We use the data collected to respond to your requests for information or update you on our activities.
We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. [Nbsp]
2. OBLIGATORY OF DATA CONFERENCE
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary for the provision of services offered by the site (any refusal for the purpose of providing the service [nbsp] makes it impossible to use the service itself); it is optional for promotional purposes and any refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on the provision of the service offered within the website.
3. SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT
3.1. Data controller
Data controller is
Palazzo Ruschioni Boutique Hotel
via San Francesco 22, 60021 Camerano> Ancona, Marche, Italy
VAT number 02349600425
Tel. +39 071 95 96 12
3.2. Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The person in charge of data protection (Data Protection Officer) pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR is the holder.
We remind you that you can contact the DPO at any time and send any question or request regarding your personal data and respect your privacy by writing to the aforementioned email address.
3.3. Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The [nbsp] data collected as part of the provision of the service may be communicated to other parties involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of technical services third parties, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Your personal information may be transferred for processing by some of our service providers. In this case, we make sure that this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation and that an adequate level of personal data protection is guaranteed based on an adequacy decision, on standard clauses defined by the European Commission or on Binding Corporate Rules.
Under no circumstances do we transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
4. INFORMATION ON DATA, MODIFICATION, CANCELLATION, COPY
Any user who uses our site can:
– view your personal data by requesting them to the owner (email at point 3.1).
- – obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR
- – request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing in the event one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
- – object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising material or direct selling or for completion market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
- – receive personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments
- – propose a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority
We remind you that for any question or request related to your personal data and to the respect of your privacy you can write to the email address indicated in point 3.1
5. DATA CONSERVATION
The retention of personal data will be in paper and / or electronic / informatic and for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
6. PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
The data are collected by the subjects indicated in point 3, according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing by means of computerized, manual and automated tools and with strictly related logic the purposes indicated and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
In compliance with applicable regulations, a system of anti-spam verification on the communication between users is active. The data entered may be verified for the sole purpose of identifying illegal activities or contents that do not comply with the General Conditions of the Service, but will not be processed or communicated for commercial or promotional purposes.
7. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
When you use services with active location tracking, we may collect and process information about your current (approximate) location. This data is processed anonymously, in a format that does not allow the user to be personally identified and used for the sole purpose of facilitating the use of some position-based service features. You can activate / deactivate location services at any time by accessing your browser and / or device settings as follows:
- go to “Preferences” [gt] “Websites” [gt] “Location” and remove the site from the list
- go to “Preferences” [gt] “Privacy” [gt] “Location” and disable the location for Safari
- open Chrome chrome: // settings / content / location and remove the site from the list
- open Chrome and select “Site Settings” [gt] “Location” and remove the site from the list
- Desktop and mobile
- open Firefox and go to about: preferences # privacy, search for “Permission” [gt] “Location” [gt] “Settings” and remove the site from the list
- Desktop and mobile
- Internet Explorer
- open Internet Explorer, click on the “gear” icon and select “Internet Options” in the privacy panel, under the Position item, click on the “Delete Sites” button
The data controller provides the page “Work with us” to consult any professional positions open at the company and reserves the right to evaluate the applications received for the purposes of selection and research of personnel.
The curricula received for specific selections may be stored and revalued for subsequent searches for professional positions compatible with the candidate’s profile, provided they are implemented within a period of maximum 2 years. The candidate can oppose the processing of his personal data at any time by writing to the email box of the site.
If you apply, remember to include in your curriculum vitae the declaration by which you consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of selection and avoids the insertion of sensitive personal data (such as the state of health, religious beliefs, philosophical or political ) not relevant to the job offer.
8. INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS INFORMATION
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details. [Nbsp]
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary. [Nbsp]
Cookies and similar technologies
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals or devices, where they are stored to be transmitted again to the same sites during subsequent visits. Cookies (and / or similar technologies such as SDK technologies for the mobile world) can be stored permanently (persistent cookies) on your device or have a variable duration; they can in fact be deleted by closing the browser or having a limited duration to the single session (session cookies). Cookies can be installed by this (first-party cookies) or by other websites (third-party cookies).
Cookies are used for different purposes as better specified in the next point 2 of this page.
For profiling activities, personal data collected through cookies are processed for a maximum period of 12 months from the moment in which consent to treatment is given. Below you will find all the information about cookies installed through the site and / or related applications and the necessary instructions on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
We remind you that our site supports [nbsp] browsers and / or applications identified below for the proper provision of the service. [Nbsp] [nbsp] For best results we recommend that you download the latest version of your browser and / / o app. [nbsp] This site can not guarantee the correct functioning of the service and the effectiveness of the indications contained in this information for previous versions of browsers and / or unsupported apps.
1.1. Desktop site browser
- Internet Explorer
1.2. Mobile website browser
- iOS: Safari
- Android: Chrome, Samsung Browser, Android browser.
- Windows Phone: IEMobile
1.3. Browser for tablet devices
- Ipad: Safari
- Android: Android Browser
2. PRESENT COOKIES
2.1. First-party cookies and related purposes
The main purposes of cookies installed by are:
(I) analytical, to collect statistical information on the use of the service by users [nbsp] (eg number of visitors, pages visited, …). We use these cookies to analyze traffic on our pages anonymously, without storing personal data.
(II) techniques, ie they are used for purposes related to the provision of the service and to allow or improve navigation on the site or memorize searches. These cookies are essential to ensure that our platform is working properly.
2.2. Third-party cookies and related purposes
No personal data of users is acquired by the site in this regard.
The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
The so-called session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
This site contains cookies from the Google Analytics platform for the collection of aggregate statistical information on the use of the Site by users (number of viewers, pages visited, time spent on the site etc …).
The characteristics of the cookies used on the Website are shown in the table below.
|palazzoruschioni.it||PHPSESSID||Navigation and functionality||First part||Session||_|
|_ga, _gat, _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz||Analytical||First part||Session and persistent||Data protection policy of Google: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=it
Types of cookies used by Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=it
Instructions to disable the Google Analytics cookie: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
|datr, lu, c_user, xs, s, x-src, fr, csm, datr||Social||
All technical cookies do not require consent, so they are installed automatically as a result of access to the site or service.
Cookies can be completely disabled by the browser using the appropriate function provided in most browsers.
It is good to know, however, that by deactivating cookies some of the site’s features may not be usable.
To deactivate the third-party performance and profiling cookies individually, click on the links to the information provided by the third parties expressly indicated in the previous point.
Last updated on 25/05/2018.